Privileges to all Sustaining membership features site-wide.
Become a Member
Click on one of the tabs to see all benefits for that membership type.
- Access to Business Opportunities posted on Members Only section of the NCS Website:
Trade leads, DoD contract awards, Federal/State RFPs & RFIs, etc.
- Technology Demonstrations & Referrals:
Support for visits and tours of member organizations by National and International visitors. Opportunities to showcase your products and services to a wide range of customers.
A membership directory, including e-mail and telephone contacts, linking over 180 National and International NCS Member Companies and Organizations and their potential customers.
A program of information and education at the Federal, State and Local government levels to retain and enhance the Modeling, Simulation And Training Industry.
Promotion of members, their products and services at trade shows, & conferences.
- Your organization’s logo & link on the NCS Website
- 20% Discount on NCS Website advertising:
Website currently receives more than 200,000 visitors each month from 130+ Countries who stay on average 57 minutes each - a cost-effective way to reach a Worldwide Audience.
- Business Referrals:
Recommendations in response to inquiries from Government and Industry.
- Regular Membership Meetings:
Current information on Relevant Industry Issues, Technology, Government Activities, and Congressional and Global concerns. Meetings include Member and Guest Presentations.
- Eligible for Board Membership & to Vote in Board Elections
- Same as Corporate Benefits.
- Receive NCS Newsletter
- Attendance at general membership meetings
- Receive NCS newsletter
- Resume placed on NCS Website
Privileges for students to all Sustaining membership features site-wide.
This product should only be purchased with company-supplied discount code. Any attempts to purchase this product without the supplied code will be rejected.
Renewal of privileges to all Sustaining membership features site-wide.